This page discusses Washington, D.C.’s vaccine requirement for indoor venues and highlights the specifics of the policy.
- How does the District ensure private businesses are enforcing its mandate?
Introducing B Together
This page provides an overview of Boston Mayor Wu’s coronavirus vaccine requirement for certain indoor spaces, beginning January 15. It specifies the timetable for implementation and how the city intends to enforce the mandate.
- Do you feel that the staggered deadlines outlined here will be more effective at encouraging vaccinations than cities that have implemented requirements with a single deadline?
Chicago Vaccine Requirement
This policy announcement outlines the city’s requirement for those ages five and up to show proof of vaccination for most indoor settings beginning January 3. It also provides resources for residents and businesses regarding the mandate.
- Why do you feel the Mayor exempted places like soup kitchens and houses of worship from the mandate? Was this the right decision?
Society Is Sick... But It Ain’t the Virus
The tyranny of leftist Covid policies has torn families, friends, and communities apart. While red states have prioritized liberty over mandates, blue states like New York live in a perpetual state of Covid hysteria. Andrew Klavan of the Daily Wire talks about the difference between left and right policies regarding Covid.
- What potential reasons are there for cities with and without mandates having the same rates of Covid?
Vaccine Mandates Are Lawful, Effective and Based on Rock-Solid Science
Law professor Lawrence Gostin, who specializes in public health law, argues that rising Covid-19 cases, the emergence of new variants, and lagging vaccination rates clearly illustrate the need for vaccine mandates. He argues that executive agencies and the federal judiciary have long upheld the right of businesses and state and local governments to require vaccination.
- What are some of the legal, ethical, and historical bases that the author uses to support vaccine mandates?